Friday, November 28, 2008

A New Direction

I've recently decided to make this blog more of a priority (whew, now both of you can rest easy there'll be more witty commentaries from me). With all the focus on the injustices, and legal concepts/ramifications facing men, very little attention is being paid to the rampant misandry running through our society.

It's no secret that I firmly believe that making people think for themselves, with actual real data to base decisions on, is the ONLY way men will ever attain equality. Until we erase the false notion that men are priveleged, and in no need of consideration, well, we'll get no consideration.

Fortunately, the tide has already turned and men are gaining "cachet" with the media.

I will be blunt. Though I will tolerate feminists posting here, any reference to the crime of rape will be immediately deleted. I'm sick of the subject, it comes up mostly as a block to real discussion, and it is NOT a "Men's Issue" anyway, so it merits NO attention from me.

While it's quite likely that no one will read these posts, it's a damn sight better than banging your head against the wall trying to get an ardent feminist to listen to a word a man says....

No comments:

Post a Comment