Saturday, April 13, 2013

Why The Manosphere Grows:

I was looking for a good explanation for the Church Ladies, as to why the Manosphere needs to be what it is, and not spend a fucking calorie of energy worrying how others think of us.

As always, I got about a third of the way through, got distracted, (purple cow!) and read Return of Kings for a bit.

And boy am I glad I did.  Because commenter Mark Minter said exactly what I needed to.  And since I would far rather edit than write, here is his comment in the full glory it deserves:

I try, am trying, to get away, to take a break. I mean to. I say "Stop commenting", leave it the fuck alone.

But I can't, even though I want to, because once your paradigm has changed, once you see things through Red Pill, you cannot "not" see them as you now see them.


And besides, everything else is stupid, fucking boring drivel. This is only true and interesting thing on the internet. And manosphere men are the only interesting people in the world right now. Even though their viewpoint is colored by anger, it is, at least, not slanted with horseshit cultural slants.

Because like it or not, the core ideas are based on the truth, as we see it and as we know to be. the millions of anecdotal experiences and observations of men, with scientific knowledge and skillful cultural interpretation by the key writers of the group that explains that knowledge, those anecdotes, and common experiences.

I can speak from personal experience that an argument or thesis that is not well thought through, is half baked, and lacks consistent verifiable logic will get kicked down the street, ridiculed, jeered by the overall body and forum of men. The core thesis and maxims of the group exist as core, exactly because the are based on reality or the explanation is accepted by the group because it deserves to be accepted.

I am trying, deliberately trying to cultivate other interests, but I continue to find myself in the midst of that desert of culture, that river of bullshit, and in the end, I gotta come back.

We need no acceptance, no approval from any other outside group other than the acceptance among ourselves that what we say here, what we do here, and who we are here, makes the difference in the day to day lives and life plans of the men that accept it and participate in it, that it gives men power and the will to power to live their lives on their own terms...

With permission from no one for doing so.

And that, ladies and gentelman, is what 'effective activism' looks like.  Something so interesting, so compelling, you CAN'T look away.  A truth so revealing, it cannot be unseen.  A fundamental change in perspective.

This is why we will win.


EDIT:  And on a tangentially related note, Vladimir Putin defangs FEMEN, with style.

1 comment:

  1. I am trying, deliberately trying to cultivate other interests, but I continue to find myself in the midst of that desert of culture, that river of bullshit, and in the end, I gotta come back.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

    I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete